Alarm system for car?>

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
If they're not opening doors or turning on interior lamps to trigger your alarm then there's no point in getting another alarm that doesn't have a glass break sensor or perimeter sensor.

You want an alarm with an adjustable perimeter sensor- so between peeking in and breaking a window/trying something there will be a warning chirp to let them know the alarm knows they're there and is about to go off.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
alarms suck, nobody cares that they are going off, and they wouldnt stop anybody from breaking into a car if they really wanted. you are better off saving money and buying a place that you can store your car in a garage... or getting some type of camera hooked up to a DVR so you can catch anybody that tries to mess with your car

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I have the Scosche SC2W900FMR. Its the 2nd unit I've put on my cars. My brother has one along with a ton of my friends. This system is LOUD. And when it goes off, it pages the controller on your keyring.

I'm not sure who the Scosche dealer is in the Chicago area, but make some calls and check it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info