In Goes:
PIC-0389.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
bout time.

that was so gay that you had that

At the time, I just needed something to replace the muffler that fell off in Paw Paw. Now its time to get this thing to sleeper status.

I'm dumping the M3 rear-view mirrors for the 96-00 OEM style ones too so they will be stock, but atleast not look crappy like the stockers.

Good idea. What muffler is that?

Its a 2.5 in and out NON glasspack Cherrybomb.

$15 at my local autozone thanks to Kims discount, and it will quite the car down quite alot compared to the fartcan, and will lower the tone.

Mainly I didn't want one of those 'performance' import exhausts cause they are all fucking gawdy and when it comes down to it, its 2.5 inch, so its all gonna flow the same ANYWAYS cause stock piping for civics is 1.68" IIRC, and teggies are 1.8-1.9...

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
HAHAHA! I was thinking 2.5 inch muffler shouldn't really matter much since the car still has a factory exhaust manifold and a factory cat. Thats plenty of back pressure. Do u still have factory piping afrer the cat?

Factory manifold, Aftermarket 2.5 cat, and aftermarket stainless 2.5 the rest of the way back.

stock civic CX piping is like 1.6 inch

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info