I don't ask for much, Can someone loan/rent me radials/slicks?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I posted the "want to buy" thread, and a set I would have loved came and went without anyone posting in it...

Anyone willing to rent/loan me a set of 4.5 bolt pattern rims with a 28 inch tire? I just want to take the ranger to the track one last time with the correct profile tire to end the season on to see what impact all of the 'little changes' I made have done for the truck before I tear it apart again. Backspacing doesn't much matter since A) Its for the rear, and B) Its for the ranger, which can fit 335 width tires.

Please please please, and thank you.

I would not be driving on these to the track obviously, they'd be in the bed of the truck on the way to the track, and on the way back.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I'm test fitting the ones I want to buy tonight. If they fit, my nitto's will be gone to the first one with kash.

I learned that the tires/rims I wanted to buy may not fit after I put mine up for sale, so I had to postpone any sale on them till I did a test fit.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
The 'toss up' is it is still only a 26 inch tire (Stock mustang profile)

my tuner only could raise my 3rd gear shift point to 4500 *redline is 5000*, and hope I won't be shifting into 4th before the 1/4th like I was before on the same 'height' tire.

Granted, for the Money, I'd still like them.... Take Paypal? (Let me know when you test the size)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Not sure how many people are running 28" tires here with a 5x4.5 :dunno:

Many/most 'drag rims' come dual chevy/ford pattern for mustangs/maros I've noticed (Draglites, welds, etc)

Its also a shared bolt pattern with Rangers, Explorers, DSM's, Mustangs, Jeeps, and a few others. (IIRC RX7's are also 5X4.5? or is it another import like the Supra...?)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info