TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
COMPUTER MIKE!!!! The only thing I see wrong is your running rich. If you take a look at where your KR is your running 950+ O2s. You need to be around 940s all the through your RPMs at WOT. It's runnning a little rich. Nothing to bad. Just needs a few tweeks. your going to have to lean out the Power Enrichment table. I would say start with a 2-3% decrease in fuel and that shout do it. You may have to go 5% but start small. To lean is bad.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
COMPUTER MIKE!!!! The only thing I see wrong is your running rich. If you take a look at where your KR is your running 950+ O2s. You need to be around 940s all the through your RPMs at WOT. It's runnning a little rich. Nothing to bad. Just needs a few tweeks. your going to have to lean out the Power Enrichment table. I would say start with a 2-3% decrease in fuel and that shout do it. You may have to go 5% but start small. To lean is bad.

I need a tune :noes:

wow. i'm surprised to see kr up to 4 degrees

My other GTP got less than 1 deg KR with a 3.4 and no real exhaust mods besides a u-bend delete. :bowdown:

ViperMike, Get the IC and CAM. You'll have an inexpensive fast car.

You see, the whole point in buying this car was to SAVE MONEY, if I wanted to build a race-car I would have kept the TA. Although a W-Body store IC'er kit is only like $800, its tempting, if only I could install it myself.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
4k9bzoi.jpg

old car :dunno:

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
vipermike2002 said:
I agree. SYP and I can get it done probably in about 8 hours or so. mybe a lot longer. We'd need to get your LIM opened.

You might be spark plug master, but how many intercooler installs have you done? :noes:

Nah there not. Just by looking at my setup every time I go under my hood I can do it myself w/o a problem. Just have to make sure tools are easy access

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Eric I talked to Larry he said we can use the HP Tuner after July 11th, I guess they are busy as hell right now. I think I should just buy my own Power Tuner or DHP. :(

Sinr247 (bob) has a PT for a 00. Maybe he can let me barrow or tune with it who knows. I think even a stock DHP tune would help with my KR.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info