Well.........

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
After much contemplating over and over and over I finally did it. I got some parts coming in:

Ported TB
DSC00685.jpg

Pacesetter Long tubes
quiktrip.jpg

Pacesetter ORY
82-1163.jpg

And I'm still in search for a nice LS6 Intake, w/o having to pay ass raping prices. Shit when I started looking into them with my first T/A they were going for $275-$350 now there like averaging $300-$400 thats fucking insane.

So if anyone has one or knows anyone with one let me know.

Oh I was also looking into some nice 243 heads ;)

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
sell me the car k thx

Had I kept my original plan I would have but things have changed, financially

Nice. I can tell people are starting to get the mod bug with race season coming up. Not spraying at all?

Never im not a nitrous junkie. All natrual or go home... unless its a charger of course, a procharger in fact. My Old T/A (the one Panda bought off me) is comin together well though

i like the way you think

Thanks

i dont think i ever would want to install headers on an fbody.
ever.

nice mods tho

Why is that?

Last edited:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
sweet are you going to do the work yourself?

Yep, doing it all in my driveway, lol. I messed with my first T/A and my Z enough to do the work. Its not hard

i may have a ls6 intake in a few months when i replace mine with a 90/90 setup. cant say for sure when though

Actually i put up a want add on LS1Tech and have been hit by several guys. Got one guy taking his off this week. Thanks though ;)

I'm tempted to look into a cam, but I'd most likely want to put some port and polished 243's if I do

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info