Nicely done Turbo Fox-body *PICTURES*

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
:fy:

The question “can a car be a work of art?” has been asked many times, and debated over and over again. This Mustang can be used as an example to put a stop to this age-old debate! Look at it, it is truly a work of art. I am sure you have eaten from dirtier plates than the underbody of this Mustang.
The 383 cubic inch small block Ford has been treated to a Scat billet crank, Oliver billet rods and J&E billet pistons with a compression ratio of 8.5:1. The air is forced into the engine with the help of a massive Precision Turbo GT47 turbo. It also features a Turbosmart Progate 48 wastegate and a Tial 50mm BOV.
The heart of this beast breathes through Edlebrock Victor JR heads, Edlebrock Victor JR intake (Ported by PSP), Wilson Manifolds Elbow and 90mm throttle body. The pavement punishing power is delivered to the ground through a Transmission Specialties Proline 5000 Glide transmission, Strange custom driveshaft, 8.8 rear diff with Moser axles, Spool and 3.55 gears. Chris Alston Ladderbar setup with coilovers, UPR Pro Series k-member and coilover conversion with lakewood 70/30 struts, and a fat set of Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials in the rear helps with the power delivery.
It is very hard to describe a car as awesome as this with words, so I am going to leave you to enjoy the photographs I have shot of this amazing vehicle.

Mustang_Turbo.jpg

Turbo_Mustang.jpg

Mustang_Turbo_Wilson_Manifolds.jpg

Mustang_Turbo_Precision.jpg

Turbo_Mustang_Engine_Bay.jpg

Mustang_Turbo_Diff.jpg

Mustang_Turbo_Wing.jpg

Mustang_Billet_Specialities.jpg

Mustang_Exhaust.jpg

Mustang_Kirkey.jpg

Mustang_Turbo_Fuel_Cell.jpg

Mustang_Turbo_Shifter.jpg

Mutang_Turbo_K_Member.jpg

Turbo_Mustang_Interior.jpg

Turbo_Mustang_Gauges.jpg

Mustang_Turbo_Front.jpg

TurboMustang.jpg

Turbo_Mustang_Engine_Bay_2.jpg

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Damn that is HOT!

Any word on the power it makes? I am assuming it is 1000+.....

yeah at this point i would assume so :eek4:

The car was at the Campbell Ford show two weeks a go. Ended up winning best of show.
Don't be fooled, this is no trailer queen, just this past weekend the car ran a 9.04 @ 165 mph at Napierville Dragway and this was with only 2.0 60 foots, there was a problem with the car which has now been addressed. This thing will most likely do a 7 second 1/4 mile pass this year!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info