New crash proof bike......or so they say....

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
well the first time i saw it, it looked fake, but then i watched it again and noticed the glass bouncing on the pavement... im going real.

at least now we know why people do this kinda testing on CLOSED COURSES....:roflpicard:

CSI called

They want their techniques back
csi-miami.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
281skqw.jpg

Definitely fake. If it were real, at this point in the video with how far that truck has already driven into the bike, the rider would be up against the hood from the impact... or at the very least, arching backwards. His riding position hasn't changed at all and the bike is still leaning into the turn where it should be getting the wheels blasted out from under it.

Also note that the camera man starts to follow the bike as he's pulling into the street, then pauses while the bike gets hit, waits a moment, and finally pans over to where the bike is. How convenient you don't see the complete crash.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
lets see second 1:17 and each after

What about the camera man pausing? Any human being filming something like this would have a natural reaction to jerk their whole body while witnessing a crash like that. Even if it jerked in the opposite direction of the crash, it'd still be some sort of a jerk. This looks like a total setup the way the camera moves around throughout most the interview, starts panning to the left while the bike pulls out and then completely STOPS for 2 seconds while the bike gets hit and then finally pans over to see the guy laying completely still on the ground. Yes, I know it's on a tripod, but I still don't buy it.

Not to mention, like several others had already said, this is sooooo ironic that the 'crash proof' motorcycle system would have a rider get hit by a truck while pulling out onto the street for the video demonstration.

:bsflag:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info