OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzBmXuBEPM

Pardon the quality, i just took it on my phone, didnt feel like busting out the digi cam.

its a 226/234 113lsa bullet racing cam. Knocked out the swap in 4.5 hours this afternoon. A new personal record lol. This is the second time ive ever done a cam.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I just wasnt happy with the previous cam. I cleaned a tenth off of my previous bests with bolt ons. Though, I only had the truck to the track twice since the first cam, so it may have just taken some more passes to get down farther.

This cam was specd for my setup by brandon (262) and should yield some better results. I'll find out once it is tuned, and we get some decent weather again. I am also going over to an LS7 style MAF which should help out my ET. All in all, I am hoping to drop .2-.3 from my ET over my previous setup. On nitrous, my truck should yield another .2 or so. My MAF is pegged when I spray right now, and the fueling beyond that is managed by my nitrous controller. With the new MAF, it will be able to be dialed in further for better gains. Unfortunately I might need new injectors already, currently running 42#ers at 85%, might have to step up to 52#. I am spraying a 150 dry shot (.058 jet) so that eats up some more fuel on top of that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info