Lukes rev fest?

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
It's starting to get the strats 'Clicky' thing goin. I've been to quite a few of the lukes meets and honestly if it gets much more "Bass-bump/rev-fest" I won't be making the hour and 45 min. drive. Lukes was great to start otherwise I wouldn't make the haul to see some of the people I know up there, but it seems to be going down hill to be honest.

I hope it changes back for the better.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Gonna have to tighten the iron fist for a few weeks to get things back in line. Sorry guys. I don't like to see you all drive out looking for an enjoyable evening only to have it ruined.

Shit like this is not what lukes is about.

kommissar

Aug 4, 2008
K3
I thought the same thing.... he was just standing there. and people were dropping clutches and being retarded around corners

He was too busy getting ice cream.

I'm pretty new so I don't have much room to talk, but tonight was my first time there and I was a tad disappointed. I was hoping for a little more mature laid back crowd. I'll have to come back for a Saturday though and see if there's any difference.

Smoke

Addict
Feb 11, 2009
i must say, the one time i stopped by.....it wasn't "as advertised"

mook, how do you plan to "tighten" the fist when you ask everyone to promote the meets on other boards.....too many shit heads show up to act like tough guys

and they are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.

I know yall probably dont like to hear this from someone whos never been to a Luke's meet, but at least there is someplace for you guys to chill at .

Just for perspective,there aint shit up here in South Dakota,no Strats or Luke's kind of meets here. The nearest 1/4 mile track is a 5 hour drive from here, and the modded scene here is lifted trucks and Harleys. Period, dot, the end. :roflpicard:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
mook, how do you plan to "tighten" the fist when you ask everyone to promote the meets on other boards.....too many shit heads show up to act like tough guys

and they are the ones who ruin it for everyone else.
simple, i turn down my idle, pop it into granny and just idle around....stop in front of said ricer aiming tailpipe carefully, pull choke out till their eye's water or they kill the revs/stereo :bigthumb:

Kbrown

Regular
Aug 18, 2009
Huntley, IL
its carpentersville. <--- nuff said. that city ... at least the east side, is full of rice burners and dumb people that think that a fiesta with racing strips on it will beat a corvette.... sure anytime ive passed lukes on a thursday (in transit to work and/or friends houses) it looks like a good time, but the natives will get restless and want there land back. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info