Trip to the dealer!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Well yesterday I had the day off so I decided to make a last minute trip to the dealer so I can get a few things addressed. That was a mistake... even though I got there early I still had a shit load of people ahead of me. (guess i shoulda made apt) Oh well, I wont have another day off for a while so I decided to stick it out and wait at the mall across from the dealer.

1st Issue - Noise coming from front suspension when going over bumps.... me thinks lca's?(common issue it seems), explained that to the writer, sure it went in one and out the other
2nd Issue - Broken Hazard button
3rd Issue - When the windows are rolled down and I close the door it sounds like an old 80's cutlass.

5.5 hours later the results were in...if u call them results...

I show up and the service writer is busy as hell and tells me I'm all set. I said great whats the verdict. He tells me they ordered some parts and sign here... wth... okay. I said well do u know what they ordered? I already knew that they were going to order a new radio for the hazard button..fine. Whats up with the suspension? " Well I think some stabilizer end links or some links" And the door? " not too sure he didnt really tell me". I was tired of waiting and had to fight traffic back home so I said ok and left. Talk about great communication. I considered this visit a success considering I've never went 3 for 3 at gm in the last 10 years of owning one. I just wanted to get home. So we will see when the parts come in.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
If you go 3 for 3 at the stealership I will be impressed!

Well actually I did go 3 for 3, now if what they ordered for each problem actually fixes everything is another story.

How did you break the hazard button??
common issue, I can still turn them on and off but the button is jacked

winning too many races

:fy: lmao

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Funny thing is this morning on the way into work I saw this newer Camaro ss and gave him a lil noise as I passed him doing 20. Well a few miles ahead as I got in front of the pack (open road ahead) I see him coming in my rearview. He gets right up on my ass (4 lanes) then gets in the left lane to pass me... as soon as I saw him getting into the other lane to pass I gunned it...downshift came and bam held him at my bumper till 100 or so... then traffic was coming up and the fun was over. A few seconds of fun! Same thing happen to me in the same area with a 6.0GTO a week or so ago.. with opposite results. Probably the only section of my trip into work where its somewhat safe to do a quick burst depending on traffic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info