Need to find a Mustang performance shop!!

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
what you need done?where you located? my friends dad owns a shop out here in naperville/plainfield area and hes good with mustangs and had a dynojet to do tuning.

seen a couple nice 05+ SC GTs come out of there. i tihnk hes doing a 302 stroker on my buds 2v right now.

pm me if youd like.

PM sent:bigthumb:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
you should prob take your junk there.

His junk that is stock and most likely on par with your junk??

Id stay away from outlaw. Ive heard horror stories about them. Then again, the person telling me the stories is a horror story of his own. So who knows.

Speedinc also has a hit or miss reputation as well.

yeah ive heard that on both places.

alot of ls1 people love speed inc, some mustang people like them and hate em.

ive heard good and bad. i had them do my clutch cause my bud works there and hooked me up and they did a great job. all in one day for me.

outlaw ive heard mixed on too. they are good guys but ive heard different sides about them.

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
Damn 2 pages already on this. Lets do the low down here. Speed Inc did the car build and I went in there the other day and did not like it. So that said I am looking for a shop that can help me out. I am getting quotes from all the shops and comparing them and figuring out who can do the best work. Here is what I am looking to do:
1. Build the rearend
2. Shorty headers with full 3" piping done for the exhast.
3. Alum intake manifold that has good flow.
4. 10pt cage put in as well.
5. finally get it re-tuned for more boost.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info