fast k20 turbo hatch

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
ok.. might be a bit on the hight end, but lots of maintenance goes into a race car.. especially one that is street driven.

not to mention they may have went through a few motors/turbos/transmissions to get where they are today

ooh ok, that car has NEVER blown a motor nor has TD Autowerks blown a single K20 motor. its a shop car. 1 turbo, non BB GT4094.

that motor made 768whp on stock sleeves and went 10.02

0 transmissions

:picard:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
lol, people don't realize how much different the import world is. Honda's when built can and will take the beating of a lifetime and ask for more. Put in a stock LS trans with a decent clutch and bam, run 9's :rofl: This is why people mod them, costs a lot less and they don't need the maintenance that muscle cars do running similar times. The only time you see people blowing up honda's are because they knowingly push the stock internals too far, but if it's built the failure rate is far less than a v-8 of similar 1/4 mile times. Keep them n/a with a QUIET exhaust and they'll last as long as you keep putting oil in them.

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
Is that yours? Is it local? Anything street legal car/truck running low 9's has my respect.

no, it is the car that got me hooked on the Kseries. it was goin high 10's in '05.

no doubt a badass car, top notch parts!

BUT you can do all this with a turbo'd stock K;

95 HONDA COUPE TURBO
819HP 553TQ
6.4990 1/8 mile 118 mph
9.97 @ 147 mph

*in the sig of the seller of the car from the link.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info