Finally snapped my chain

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Well I was leaving my parents summer trailer up in Milton(just north of jansville) wisconisin. Fill up at the gas station, I'm all suited up and ready to go so I leave and as I'm turning on the the on ramp for the highway, give it some gas and boom crunch crunch crunch. I pulled the clutch in right away, thought I blew the bottom end out of the block so I look over and down and then see chain sliding on the pavement behind me.

It startled the shit out of me but luckly I was only going about 20mph when it happened and I was less then Five minutes away from my parents and brothers campground. Called them up and had one of there friends with a pick up truck pick me and the bike up. Now it sits at my brothers friends house chainless :,-(

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Mike yeah yes that is my thought on it, it could have been a lot worse then what it was. I actually think the strut helped save my leg/foot from getting hit since well I really need to put a chain guard on the bike. Suprisingly that chain has been on the bike for atleast four years with the abuse that it has seen.

What campground does your brother own? We used to camp in Fort Atkinson a lot.

Haha I wish my brother/parents owned the campground. I think you miss understood what I was trying to say they both have campers in a seasonal campground and that campground is Lakeland campground.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• KAR
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list