'10 WRX thoughts

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I have really enjoyed this car. It rides and shifts nice. I really like the short throw shifter, it does help with the sloppy gear box. It also feels really good around corners. The interior is really roomy and comfortable. The headlights have really good visability at night. Acceleration is pretty nice to 60, but after that there really isn't anything much left. I think this could be a high 13 second car with a good launch, but after 60, it feels like a 14 second car. I am glad I got it, it is a lot of fun. Should be a great car for a daily driver for a while

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
The new Wrx should run mid-low 13's

I would agree to that I think...I still drive a stick like balls, sometimes I get a perfect shift sometimes I don't. I am used to the monte pulling hard up top, and most of the wrx speed is down low. There is no doubt that from 0-60 the wrx is faster, pretty damn quick IMO. itwould get eaten up on the top end by the monte though. I would highly tell anyone to buy these cars though. Ride/handling/pick up is tits for sure. It kinda sounds supercharged at wot. A faint whine more than anything. Turbo lag is evident. The only thing my monte has over this is top end straight line speed, the wrx dominates all else.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
If I had one, Id be out there messing with stock LS1s from a dig lol

Haha, oh yeah...if I could find one. I need to work on the launch though, dropping the clutch doesn't work the car just boggs. I am pretty new to a stick, so I really need to work on rolling into it really quick at higher rpm. If I start too slow, turbo lag FTL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info