I am now a WRX owner

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Well, did my research and called many of dealers for ideas on pricing and what is out there. Went to Bloomington,IL to Sud's and they gave me the best offer of $25,203 for a 4 door drk gray metallic new 2010 WRX with auto dimming mirror/compass, all weather floor mats, and factory installed short throw shifter with STI knob. Not to mention the 2.9% for 60 months financing.

When I left they didn't know if they could get the car from the subie dealer that owned the car...just got a call, they got it and are going to pick it up tomorrow on a road trip. I will pick my car up Friday morning at 10am to finalize everything. My goal is to not kill the car before I get off the lot...never drove a subie stick. I hear the clutch needs to be almost all the way let out before the car moves. Either way I guess I will learn fast.

I AM FUCKING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!:noes::noes::fy::bigthumb::nanapunk:

Pics will be posted upon return. I really like that dark gray color. Thanks to those that gave me advice, I definitely got the car I wanted/needed...its the total package. Thanks to Frank (outlaw40) appreciate looking for a WRX even though I took this deal, and thanks to Joe(Bru) for the wise car reviews.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I've heard good things about the spt....except for the price tag.

That top mount is soooo tiny on the new wrx's. I don't get it

Yeah, big time money. I could have gotten a black wrx with no shifter but the exhaust for 700 more. The system was listed at $996 I believe

The top mounts are tiny...I thought it was weird too. It still makes 14psi stock, but I doubt you could go much higher with that tiny thing. FMIC or an improved top mount would be needed for mods no doubt

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
6 hours from leaving to get my car....pics will be posted tomorrow. I guess the dealership they got it from just got the car from the factory off of the semi with the sticky paper all over it still. 155 miles on the car and it is all from the delivery miles, never been driven before that. So nice to know the motor has never been driven above 4 grand yet. Or so they told me they would do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info