gsxr rear tire

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Metzler's, they are awesome. I believe they still have the M3 out, unless they've updated it.

Friend had these on his GSXR 600 and said he went through them in like 2500 miles. Said they were awesome, but he burned through them and based on how he rides it was pretty tame riding.

I've got a 2CT up front and Pilot Power in the rear. Though I haven't tested the limits of my tire, from what I've read they're great and do well in the rain too.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Friend had these on his GSXR 600 and said he went through them in like 2500 miles. Said they were awesome, but he burned through them and based on how he rides it was pretty tame riding.

I've got a 2CT up front and Pilot Power in the rear. Though I haven't tested the limits of my tire, from what I've read they're great and do well in the rain too.

Hmmm weird? I got had like 4000 miles on my M3 rear before I sold it, and it looked like it still had 50% life left. I didn't do a single burnout though on them, this was strictly street driving.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info