Audi A5

so like, brand new 08?

Yes... they sent our dealer a demo, they don't officially start shipping them until April.
"Don't talk about a car that you don't own yet!!!" - James

But anyways, that is awesome. Saw the A5/S5 at the Chicago auto show and it was awesome!

Yeah I was going to get a G37 but my husband recommend I look at the A5 (I didn't know about it), the instant I did I thought it was beautiful but was worried about if I'd like it when I test drove it, so I went today and was immediately hooked.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Yes... they sent our dealer a demo, they don't officially start shipping them until April.

Yeah I was going to get a G37 but my husband recommend I look at the A5 (I didn't know about it), the instant I did I thought it was beautiful but was worried about if I'd like it when I test drove it, so I went today and was immediately hooked.

Yeah, G37 is a great car too, but the Audi interiors are just amazing.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
saw that car at the auto show- i didnt even know it existed beforehand. looks really sharp, and ive always loved that "german" feel to the audis and Vdubs. WAYYYYYY nicer than the whole G35/37 bandwagon that everybody seems to like for about a year, then lose intrest and sell it off. congrats!

Yeah, G37 is a great car too, but the Audi interiors are just amazing.

yeah Im really spoiled by Acura interiors, but its nice in comparison to other manufacturers.
saw that car at the auto show- i didnt even know it existed beforehand. looks really sharp, and ive always loved that "german" feel to the audis and Vdubs. WAYYYYYY nicer than the whole G35/37 bandwagon that everybody seems to like for about a year, then lose intrest and sell it off. congrats!

Thanks, Im excited :biggthump:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info