trade 03 cobra for my buick gn?? what to do what to do!!!

ok...so I have owned my 86 Buick Gn for a little over 4 years now. I love the car to death and its in the best shape of any GN around guaranteed. Absolutely not rust anywhere, paint is original but shines like its brand new. Lightly modded, definately not the fastest around but its pretty quick for what it is. ive never had it to the track or dynoed so i have no idea what it runs or puts to the wheels. I was just randomly looking around on craigslist the other day and typed in 03-04 cobra just to see what was on the market. i just happened to go into a posting that had an 03 cobra with 42k miles, guy is asking 21,500 and right after he lists the price he comments that he would trade for a mint buick grand national. I have always loved the 03-04 terminators ever since the day they hit the streets. im pretty sure if i hadnt bought my Buick this would have been the car i would have in its place. The cobra is black with some mild mods, but for those of you who know about the supercharged cobras know that even mildly modded ones can be lethal. The car puts 470hp and 490tq to the wheels and the guy says at the track it ran 11.60-11.70 all day. so anyways i contacted the guy just to see what would happen and he now i think were going to meet up this weekend just so we can check eachothers cars out. now you see my dilemma. I already told the guy that the only way i would consider this is for a straight up trade. no cash involved whatsoever. i dont know what to do!! obviously nothing is in stone since were just meeting up to look at the cars, but what if the guy actually agrees to do then trade straight up?? i would love to own a supercharged cobra, but i dont know if im willing to give up my Gn for it. need some opinions here im really at a crossroads n dont know which way to go. my GN has a tick over 31K on it and mildly modded like i said. just give it to me straight guys, what do you think??

ya i dont know what to do. cuz i know that over time the GN will be worth more as its older and alot more rare so i know it will hold its value. on the other side the cobra will prolly just keep going down as long as ford keeps coming out with faster and faster stangs. i mean the new 2011 GT with the 5.0 is nasty w/o a blower. theres afew shops that already have the new 5.0 in the 11's with boltons. but i still dont know what im gonna do. were hopefully gonna meet up this weekend so i can see the car in person. so we'll see i guess. im just trying to decide which car will be the better choice longterm, and right now that still looks like the Grand National

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info