TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
6111e0abb67f2420

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Do yourself a favor and do not limit your search too local. Most of the pick ups sold are further south. You can find great trucks down there for cheap. What is a $150 plane ticket if you find a truck with what you really want out of state?

Also, the 2011 GM trucks are coming out in a month or so. They are unreal. Retarded towing capacity compared to the current offerings. So I have a feeling there will be a lot of people trading in their old trucks for the new one. So you may have a lot more options in the up coming months. Heck you may be able to find a 2010 new that the dealers will be willing to really make great deals on. I am in your same boat. I want a new 2500 truck. But talking to my buddy who works for GM corporate he said wait. There will be some great incentives coming up as well as good deals on used trucks.

skeezer

TCG Elite Member
Jan 3, 2008
Luke's Beef
Do yourself a favor and do not limit your search too local. Most of the pick ups sold are further south. You can find great trucks down there for cheap. What is a $150 plane ticket if you find a truck with what you really want out of state?

Also, the 2011 GM trucks are coming out in a month or so. They are unreal. Retarded towing capacity compared to the current offerings. So I have a feeling there will be a lot of people trading in their old trucks for the new one. So you may have a lot more options in the up coming months. Heck you may be able to find a 2010 new that the dealers will be willing to really make great deals on. I am in your same boat. I want a new 2500 truck. But talking to my buddy who works for GM corporate he said wait. There will be some great incentives coming up as well as good deals on used trucks.

I understand what you're saying, but I'm not trying to get into another brand new vehicle. I bought my 2007 Tahoe brand new 3 years ago; I probably should have waited a year and bought it slightly used. I'd probably be trading it in for whatever I find (hopefully a 2500 6.6L Sierra).

TURBOC1

Addict
Oct 23, 2007
Marengo,IL
i have a friend that is trying to sell his. every option that you can get in 08-09. white in color with black leather. cost was around $57,000 new. I think he wants around $39,000 low miles. he wants to sell it cause maintenance cost is so high. it cost over $600.00 in filters a year. ( that is at cost on the parts and doing it your self). he pulls more then any person I know and he is going back to a gas truck. I would try and find 06- early 07 that doesnt have all the filters and crap on them now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info