Mustang up grade

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Hey guys, my boss has a 67 mustang and the thing is pretty well built. He has a mild cam and some goodys. He is not really into going super crazy with his car but he is thinking about doing a turbo or Supercharger. he asked me what I thought would get the most power and I simply did not knw. What one do you guys think would be the best for his set up. Its a v8, I know its bored out, I dont know to much about it so its hard to day. Another option he is thinking about is some place in schaumburg sells a winsor motor that is 4 or 500hp as is. I like the supercharger idea but turbos would make more power. What do you think? Also what would have to be changed to make this conversion?

Thanks guys..

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I have been updated. The car is a 69 and has a 351 in it. It is board 30over, ( dont know what that means ) has a mild cam with full exhaust. and a 396 rear end.

Basically boring a cylinder is bringing the diameter of the cylinder out .xx inches increasing the displacement of the motor. In your bosses case it is bored .030 over which means it was brought out .030 inch which wouldn't add much to the displacement more so to clean up the cylinder wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2tXtJ2cARE&feature=related

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info