In the market for...

vroom

Regular
Jul 9, 2009
First, apology for the long post...

For the past couple of months I have been mulling over the idea of getting rid of the TBSS (31k on the clock) and getting into something smaller, more practical for my needs.

I have been searching ENDLESSLY (friends/family can attest, I'm always on forums or autotrader) for the right car and have flipflopped between all makes and models.

I was convinced I wanted a 06+ BMW 3 series, then a Acura TSX, but after thinking about how practical these cars would be in this point in time it just didn't make sense.

Now I think I have found what I want.

4412100251_3f08f5af67_b.jpg

4412101457_b8f15c88e9_b.jpg

4412099109_9e951867b4_b.jpg

It may not be to everyones taste and I respect that. However, a Forester XT styled similar to this (Not necessarily blacked out, just giving people an idea) would be ideal. Should I decide to move back to Utah AWD is a must, and having multiple road trips planned I need something that can handle medium to light off-road terrain while getting good MPG's.

so that's my life story, what do ya'll think? FLAME ON!

Now I think I have found what I want.

4412100251_3f08f5af67_b.jpg

so that's my life story, what do ya'll think? FLAME ON!

FWIW, I think oyuare spot on with a great idea. Eazy to mod and upgrade. easy to tune and have fun. Small nimple platform. Good looks and a decent ride. Reliable as all hell if you take care of it. I am more inclidend to do something like this than the stock shit though. But that is my 2c.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
lol site fail but looks like my post made it..

Fatal error: date() [<a href='function.date'>function.date</a>]: Timezone database is corrupt - this should *never* happen! in D:\Web\5speedonline.com\forum\includes\functions.php on line 3734

ya thats been there forever. doesnt really hurt anything. just shows up once in a great while.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
IN! Though I wouldn't say dream car. Let's say easily obtainable dream car.

What are you fighting for?

I'm going to need to think this one out. Nothing really comes to mind right now. But I don't think I'd put my life on the line for an easily obtainable dream car, so I may have to cancel our little deal.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I'm going to need to think this one out. Nothing really comes to mind right now. But I don't think I'd put my life on the line for an easily obtainable dream car, so I may have to cancel our little deal.
Deal. I'm not a violent person anyways...it would be like hurting a puppy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info