i want this.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Holly shit, seriously 125mph on the water? Shit my brothers wave runner tops out around 50mph and I thought that was moving pretty good on the water. Yeah I think I would kill myself with that becuase I'm a nut on his, yes I'm one of the idiots doing the 180's and 360's while almost going full out if the water is calm enough.

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
Holly shit, seriously 125mph on the water? Shit my brothers wave runner tops out around 50mph and I thought that was moving pretty good on the water. Yeah I think I would kill myself with that becuase I'm a nut on his, yes I'm one of the idiots doing the 180's and 360's while almost going full out if the water is calm enough.

If you look at the speedo it says "KPH" not "MPH"

So you are only doing about 80 mph

Still quite fast and impressive!

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
traver what kind were you on? Its nuts going that fast isn't it?

I honestly don't remember, it was a family friend down in Brooksville, FL that raced them, some type of Seadoo. It was back in like '99 or something. It was all modded, with handle bars that looked like they were off a bike, throttle was on the front of the grip so when it threw you back you didnt let off the throttle. I only rode it for a little bit cause it was kinda scary to me at that age. The acceleration on it was incredible. I really enjoyed watching the races too, like 15 waverunners all lined up and they all are headed to turn around the same buoy, pretty crazy shit. The freestyle is pretty badass too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info