What are the best wiper blades?

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora

I have thos eon the Jag.....and they are.....
frosted_flakes.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I have tried cheap to expensive over the years. Even the expensive ones only last so long. The ozone kills them. As does the ice in the winter.

Buy cheap ones and use rubbing alcohol to wipe them clean them from time to time. When they crack or start to preform crappy replace them for what ever is on sale. Still cheaper annually to buy a couple of cheap sets.

Also the blade holders that are wrapped are a pita too. They still get ice over them and hinder performance. But the main issue is they act like a sail when your on the highway. The wind picks them up off the windshield.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
My last pair that I bought were these Anco blade type wipers that were supposedly super awesome. They lasted maybe 4 months before they started leaving a HUGE smudge through the middle of the arc. They were like $20 a piece too, however I got them on sale buy one get one. Now I have the normal Rain-x and they are working MUCH better, however the windshield on my car is all messed up, with little bits like it was in a bad hail storm or something. I might just have to say a followed a truck and a bunch of gravel hit the windshield so insurance will pay for a new one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info