I hate people...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
... that name their cars. Your 1994 Lumina? It's a 1994 Lumina, not Sheila. Your piece of shit 1995 Taurus with the rust spot over the wheel well... Just a piece of shit Taurus. Naming your car gives it all the character of adding stick on fender vents. You're being different for the sake of being different but at the end of the day you're still gay.

My 2004 Grand Prix. It's a Grand Prix. My Infiniti? Just an Infiniti. My fiancee's SHO? Well, I did name that: Rusty... Rusty Shitbox!

This has been a public service announcement.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
... that name their cars. Your 1994 Lumina? It's a 1994 Lumina, not Sheila. Your piece of shit 1995 Taurus with the rust spot over the wheel well... Just a piece of shit Taurus. Naming your car gives it all the character of adding stick on fender vents. You're being different for the sake of being different but at the end of the day you're still gay.

My 2004 Grand Prix. It's a Grand Prix. My Infiniti? Just an Infiniti. My fiancee's SHO? Well, I did name that: Rusty... Rusty Shitbox!

This has been a public service announcement.

you're right. It's very homosexual. Way to be politically correct :picard:

you're just a human and you have a name. Homo.

And my Cobra is Joel Kruppa.

:bowrofl: the mighty cobra that is JK!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
102_4934%20(Large).jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I swear it had nothing to do with you though talk about ironic!

you're right. It's very homosexual. Way to be politically correct

you're just a human and you have a name. Homo.
I'm full on gay though... So it works.

How are those Headlights coming?
Shitty! Probably why I'm so grumpy... Who purposely designs a car that needs it's bumper removed to replace the headlights!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info