ViperMike vs. Spark Plug Wires

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
It didnt look like oil. It looks like Anti-seize on the threads and his car is running rather lean just by looking at the white in color on the tip

DSC_0494.jpg

MIKES3 said:
It didnt look like oil. It looks like Anti-seize on the threads and his car is running rather lean just by looking at the white in color on the tip

DSC_0494.jpg

That doesn't look too bad actually. Ideally you want a 'toasty' color that is a bit like cinnamon(sp?). Darker, and it's running rich or has oil leaking, and lighter (white) it is running too lean...

$.02

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
CrazyMook said:
:rofl: how the hell did u break one??

Holy shit that was a tricky one to do. I'm glad the first plug was the hardest. I don't think those plugs had anti-seize on them. That fucker would not come out. I wanted to be careful in case one decided to crack. Well, one did. I honestly didn't think the other end was going to come out. I had a hard time finding the plugs at first because there is so much more crap under the GEN III hoods. In the back near my fire wall there's not all that much there so it's a hell of a lot easier to get back there.

The middle plug was a breeze. No problems with that one. Once i got to the plug that site behind the O2 sensor I was friggin hungry and had a slight headache for some reason. I tried a couple different ideas so I wouldn't fuck with the O2 sensor. I wound have to directly connect the spark plug socket into the ratchet.

I went home and ate dinner. For some reason I had one hell of a headache by the time I got home and it didn't go away until I woke up this morning. Kinda sucked

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info