Better Cammed GTO Video after new setup

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
It's going to be useless on the street lol
GTO = narrow tires
Maggie = tires ripped off cuz its a 6 speed and he doesn't know how to pedal
600ish rwhp = :jg:

Ive driven a 600whp gto on the street...it loves to go sideways on the 18in stockers thats for sure. <-did that once in front of the shop and that was good enough for me.

put a tire and you'll notice a big difference.

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Ive driven a 600whp gto on the street...it loves to go sideways on the 18in stockers thats for sure. <-did that once in front of the shop and that was good enough for me.

put a tire and you'll notice a big difference.

Yea we got slicks and skinnies for it. Def gunna need them..... took it out for its first drive yesterday. I hit it just a little didnt floor it and it already moved the back end out in 3rd gear at like 55mph. So im guessing next week when its tuned its gunna rip

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
Yea we got slicks and skinnies for it. Def gunna need them..... took it out for its first drive yesterday. I hit it just a little didnt floor it and it already moved the back end out in 3rd gear at like 55mph. So im guessing next week when its tuned its gunna rip

Let me know when you get that car ready to go, got a good challenge for you. slicks n skinnies should be used of course.

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Let me know when you get that car ready to go, got a good challenge for you. slicks n skinnies should be used of course.

what challenge we talking bout?

and yea I like the cut outs also. The car really is a total sleeper with them closed on the road its rediculous.

Its getting tuned Thurs at modern muscle and im sure its gunna be ridiculous on the street. Current tires are useless lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info