DSM QUeSTION!!

9DSM7

Regular
Mar 25, 2009
ok..so what i just now figured out is that i bought a 1g 4g63t dont ask why it took me so long to figure it out..when i bought the motor it came with a 13g which i was not aware of till my brother told me and what i currently have on the motor is the T25 which i want off..so what i need to know is what i NEED to put on my car for that turbo(13g) to run correctly and not mess anything up..

my set goal on this car for hp is 350 which i know is a lot for a dsm..

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
ok..so what i just now figured out is that i bought a 1g 4g63t dont ask why it took me so long to figure it out..when i bought the motor it came with a 13g which i was not aware of till my brother told me and what i currently have on the motor is the T25 which i want off..so what i need to know is what i NEED to put on my car for that turbo(13g) to run correctly and not mess anything up..

my set goal on this car for hp is 350 which i know is a lot for a dsm..

13g? t25 came on the 2g's, dont know why you'd that turbo on a 1g-when the 14b (stock 1g turbo) is "better".

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
Sounds like you got that 1g motor off an automatic car. 13g won't make the numbers you want. I say ditch that and start off with at least a EVO III 16g. 350 will be easy with proper bolt-ons and fuel management.

This thread might help you if you're really trying to swap that 13g in:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/350212-13g-2g.html

x2 with the 13g coming off auto motor, pure junk right there. x2 again with 16g, b/a turbo, lots of fun.

^^ what they said.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info