Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:bowdown::bowdown:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rena...3d0QQitemZ140402664400QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

1985 Renault R5 Turbo II. Only 25,500 actual miles. I purchased this car from the original owner who has a very large car collection. This is the factory 185hp car. This car is completely stock with the exception of a Momo steering wheel and period correct Recaro seats. Car is equipped with the optional, and rare, 3 piece Gotti wheels. Tires are new. Car has never had a stereo installed-so the factory face plate is still intact and no speaker holes have ever been drilled in any of the interior panels.

This car has been meticulously maintained since new by Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo, America’s oldest authorized Ferrari dealership. This has always been garaged throughout its entire life.

In the last two years the following has been done:
New Bilstein struts
New battery
New Yokohama tires and four wheel alignment
All fluids changed-brake fluid, transaxle fluid, clutch fluid, coolant.
All filters changed-air filter, fuel filter
New brake master cylinder
New clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
Fuse panel replace with heavy duty relay panel.
New spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, etc.
New headliner and custom floor mats-interior is in virtually new condition

Car has original spare wheel and tire.

Car is rust free.

Originally imported by Southcoast Compliance when new. This car does not have a California BAR Sticker and has been driven in Oregon with a “special interest” license plate and registration. Title is clear. eBay has this listed as a 1980 due to the non-standard VIN, but this is a 1985 model.

This is probably one of the nicest examples of this rare automobile in the country.

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

AR1.jpg

AR2.jpg

AR3.jpg

AR4.jpg

AR6.jpg

AR7.jpg

AR11.jpg

AR17.jpg

AR18.jpg

AR21.jpg

AR23.jpg

AR26.jpg

AR28.jpg

AR31.jpg

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
I had a renault encore (???) for awhile growing up. It was a stick. I used to do 35mph in reverse, force it into 1st while still at speed in reverse... then off the rev limiter side step the clutch! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good times.

French cars could barely stay put together driving normal. You must have received the one that didn't come with the white flag standard.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info