Pics of the Jag all clean and lowered.....

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Cleaned the car after I got off work this evening and took a few quick shots of it since it is lowered now with H&R Springs.....They almost fully settled....front has a lil' more to settle to level out....handles nicey nice now!

I do need to work on my photo skills and learn how to work photoshop!

DSC_8217.jpg

DSC_8225.jpg

DSC_8234.jpg

DSC_8228.jpg

DSC_8231.jpg

DSC_8208.jpg

DSC_8233.jpg

DSC_8267.jpg

DSC_8262.jpg

DSC_8225.jpg

DSC_8217.jpg

DSC_8221.jpg

DSC_8274.jpg

DSC_8268.jpg

:bigthumb:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i can see you're using a tripod..how long are you leaving the shutter open for or do you just leave it on auto?

a suggestion...turn a timer on. that way youre not pressing the button when the shutter opens and causing any vibration.

maybe try shooting in program or TV (shutter priority). then just leave the shutter open longer for desired results.

you using a nikon or canon?

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Easier than a timer, i need to start using mine as well as i had some blurry issues at Luke's last week.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00007EDZG/?tag=tcg21-20
Looks good, and cheap.......BUYING NOW:rofl:
Like every other picture it looks black. Not even a hint of green. During the daytime does it look green or does that depend on if it's overcast?

Looks black as balck can be like 98% of the time......Very hard to see the Green......The call it British Racing Green and was only on the R models.....I think it is gonna very hard to get painted as I and getting a whole new front end and body kit for it.....:noes:

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
looks sick man

there should be an option to set a self timer. like 10 seconds or so. that way you can press the "take picture button" and walk away, the camera beeps for 10 seconds then snaps the pic. keeps you from bumping anything.

I was gonna suggest the same thing. you would probably like hdr pics with a low contrast too
hdr-photography-how-to/

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
No the wheel gap was just like a friggin truck almost 3" from top of the tire and fender. The ride is still smooth but handles 100x better and does not effect the CATS air rise susp.

The plan will be to debadge the car. Install the lower mesh grill. That is short term. Long term would be getting the body kit from Mina Gallery. Just have to fine a 05 hood

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
No the wheel gap was just like a friggin truck almost 3" from top of the tire and fender. The ride is still smooth but handles 100x better and does not effect the CATS air rise susp.

The plan will be to debadge the car. Install the lower mesh grill. That is short term. Long term would be getting the body kit from Mina Gallery. Just have to fine a 05 hood

3"? waaaaaaaaat, fuck that noise for a car like that... i :nutz: on imports cause they come decently flush, well at least the sport sedans... eh you addressed thta issue nicey nicely

and pics of the kit and hood? er maybe a car with how you want it to end up like? I'm gonna guess the kit is a suttle one? Can't imagine anything crazy with how the lines of the jags body are

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info