First 8 second DSM 35r - videos!!

Hey guys I'm very happy to say that Devin Schultz@Boomba Racing is home to the Worlds Quickest and Fastest 35r, with a time of 8.98 @ 163mph. This was done with E85 pump gas from a local Chicago land gas station and a set of D.O.T. approved drag radials. I also set a record for the Quickest 4 clyinder pass ever at Byron Dragway. All I can say is, it wouldnt be possible without the support of the DSM community, thanks everyone!!!

Tuning available at Boomba Racing on our Mustang Dyno, specializing in AEM EMS, Open ECU, and DSM Link

WORLDS FASTEST 35R
Engine:
Built 2.0L, Howard rods, .020 over 9.0/1 compression Wisco HD Evo pistons, Kelford 280's, JMF drag intake manifold, Boomba Racing's 75mm Throttle Body

Turbo setup:
FP 3586 HTA turbocharger, FP cast exhaust manifold, AMS DSM turbo kit (adapter plate/O2 housing), AMS Race intercooler

Drivetrain:
Boomba Racing's 2g rear differentail cover, custom 4th diff mount, DSS stage 5 rear axles and HD driveshaft, Quartermaster Twin disc clutch, Shep stage 4 Trans with Evo 3 final drive

Engine management/Fuel system:
AEM EMS tuned by Devin Schultz @ Boomba Racing, Buschur COP w/ Dynatek arc-2, Two 044 Bosch inline fuel pumps, ID 2000 Fuel injectors, 8 gallon custom fuel cell, E85 fuel, No Nitrous!

DSC00181.jpg

The 8 second pass felt so perfect, except for the fact i hit the rev limiter in fourth at 9,800 rpm. This happened about 30-40 feet from the finish line. I think with a full slick and the rev limiter set to 10,000 rpm we might be able to go a little faster!!

Devin Schultz @ Boomba Racing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info