anyone with a autometer fuel pressure gauge laying around?

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
I took the gto out wednesday night with the intent on bringing it to Lukes on thursday, but i ran into a few problems that i need to work through..

one was my fuel pressure gauge.... for some reason its stuck on 20psi...

initial thought was i lost a fuel pump, but it was running strong- and the gauge was stuck at 20psi even with the car off.. it usually drops to 0.

so, i was hoping i could just find another autometer gauge to just plug in and see if its just a bad gauge.. if the problem still exists i figure it must just be the sensor
:dunno:

anyone have any other ideas to trouble shoot?

I have an email into autometer, but i am sure i wont hear back from then until monday or later...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
I took the gto out wednesday night with the intent on bringing it to Lukes on thursday, but i ran into a few problems that i need to work through..

one was my fuel pressure gauge.... for some reason its stuck on 20psi...

initial thought was i lost a fuel pump, but it was running strong- and the gauge was stuck at 20psi even with the car off.. it usually drops to 0.

so, i was hoping i could just find another autometer gauge to just plug in and see if its just a bad gauge.. if the problem still exists i figure it must just be the sensor
:dunno:

anyone have any other ideas to trouble shoot?

I have an email into autometer, but i am sure i wont hear back from then until monday or later...
is it mech, or elec?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info