Theiving Ba$tards

So, I went out to my car today, to go to class and found my car trashed. Someone last night pried up the back of my sunroof, managed to pull it off the hinges, dent the roof and crack the rear windshield. Then they stole my two ipods, a touch and a new video, my fm transmitter, and my Dam* insurance cards. A$$holes... I mean really, my insurance cards??? They cant use them. I guess they took them because they went through the paperwork from when i bought the car to see if i had the title, but it isn't in there. So now my car is in the shop, getting fixed, and i managed to get an iphone out of the whole deal, so i guess that's sort of nice but it just pisses me off. So now I get to roll around in a rented yaris for a week while my car gets fixed...not happy.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
that sucks man, but with all that equipment in the car, was it easy to see?

dont give people like that a reason, cause if its in a location thats away from people, no one to hear any alarms and whatnot

thats quite the amount of loot to just leave in the car overnight, no matter where you live... just imho

ur lucky you got an iphone out of it

that sucks man, but with all that equipment in the car, was it easy to see?

dont give people like that a reason, cause if its in a location thats away from people, no one to hear any alarms and whatnot

thats quite the amount of loot to just leave in the car overnight, no matter where you live... just imho

ur lucky you got an iphone out of it

Yeah, i know. The mac and my wallet were in my bookbag, behind the seat on the floor board, which would be out of sight as you are climbing in the sunroof.
The ipods were in the glove box, one had the Fm transmitter attached and plugged in, and was hanging out of the glove box. It was was parked in my frat's parking lot, where i have parked with no incident for two years...

Damn that's shitttty. Not sure what the deal is with people trying to get in through the sunroofs. My dad's car has signs of people trying to break in..at both b-pillars as well as around the sunroof.

They didn't try to just pop the sunroof, they literally ripped the glass off of the hinges and sliders...i found the actual glass on my hood...a$$hats.

andcbii

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2008
It's your own fault that your stuff was stolen. You shouldn't leave valuables in your car. But it does suck that they fucked up your car. Sounds like the stuff was out of sight and hidden so they were probably going to break into your car no matter what. I wouldn't mind so much if someone stole my Ipod but i would be extremely pissed if they fucked up my car.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It's your own fault that your stuff was stolen. You shouldn't leave valuables in your car. But it does suck that they fucked up your car. Sounds like the stuff was out of sight and hidden so they were probably going to break into your car no matter what. I wouldn't mind so much if someone stole my Ipod but i would be extremely pissed if they fucked up my car.

Thats like telling a woman it is her fault she got raped cause she looks pretty. :picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info