Transmission HELP!!!!

mustangin98

Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Naperville
Real Name
Alex
So tonight my 3rd and 4th gear finally crapped out on me. I am a poor college kid in need of a T-45 Trans and i only have about $800 to fix it...I was gonna save up money this summer and buy a Promotion trans but im afraid that i can not wait that long. Does anyone know where i can get a good T-45 without spending a lot of money or know somebody who is selling one?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
That sucks :( Can you shift into 1st, 2nd, & 5th fine? If you can I would baby the car and save your money for the Pro-Motion trans otherwise you will be spending almost $800 for a used trans when you could pick a fresh trans with some stronger internals for a few hundred more.

LIGHTNING MIKE

Jun 15, 2009
I have a t45,but the shift fork broke.Its out of my 97 gt,its complete trans,bellhousing,clutch fork,cable,even trans mount.

I swapped out with a donor trans setup,since have sold car.Its a very good parts trans.Put your shift forks in mine and good to go.

asking 300.00

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info