Dan needs to bring a notepad

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
TK2010-02.jpg

The Trucks guys are starting a new project!! Putting a 32v 4.6 ford into a Mazda B2500. From the first episode it looks sweet. Got a marauder motor and trans. Gonna get the thing running and then they are swapping out the rear for a 8.8 or 9in, trans from the auto to manual, and then shifting things around so they have more than 38% of the vehicle weight on the rear.

Also they noted that 5.0 ranger swaps are old hat, sucks to be whoever has put a lot of time and effort into one of those projects.....

Fun fact: they measured the 2.5 motor/trans combo and then the 4.6 combo. Only 180lbs more for the v8.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Also they noted that 5.0 ranger swaps are old hat, sucks to be whoever has put a lot of time and effort into one of those projects.....

Fun fact: they measured the 2.5 motor/trans combo and then the 4.6 combo. Only 180lbs more for the v8.

old hat....

4.6 swaps HAVE to ditch all forms of climate control, and have to have custom headers and mounts :(...

I'm quite happy with my little 5.slow :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info