Who do you turn for a cam installer?

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Well I haven't been on this forum for a long time since I had to leave the toyz behind to finish NEIU after 6 long years, anyways now that I have a regular life I have been slowly getting my 1996 Impala to run again lots of neglect. Now I got it running and it runs good, but its slow. That said with my income tax return I am ordering a cam and head package from Advanced Induction, but I'm afraid of doing the swap myself, I've done all the work on this car myself and this is going to be the first time that I am scared about doing the work, I've never done a cam swap therefore I am in the market of a shop or mechanic that can install the package for me. Who do you guys recomend for this type of work, the car has supporting mods.

Well, hope to hear from you guys,

Thanks

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Jun 10, 2008
Aurora
Well I haven't been on this forum for a long time since I had to leave the toyz behind to finish NEIU after 6 long years, anyways now that I have a regular life I have been slowly getting my 1996 Impala to run again lots of neglect. Now I got it running and it runs good, but its slow. That said with my income tax return I am ordering a cam and head package from Advanced Induction, but I'm afraid of doing the swap myself, I've done all the work on this car myself and this is going to be the first time that I am scared about doing the work, I've never done a cam swap therefore I am in the market of a shop or mechanic that can install the package for me. Who do you guys recomend for this type of work, the car has supporting mods.

Well, hope to hear from you guys,

Thanks

GREAT choice on going with AI, they know what they doin with LT1 stuff. Honestly in that car it wouldnt be hard to do at all, you have so much room to work. I'd offer to help you doit but I'm 800 miles south now, so looks like Modern Muscle could be your best bet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info