New year new gto build

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Hello everyone it's been a while since I've been on. Well the weather is getting warmer and of course the usual waxing ur pudd to car videos and car parts has begun. Here is what I want to start next week so quick help and input would be nice.

I have a 2004 gto with a 112 Maggie stock cam heads. With longtube headers and such. In the garage I have a set of 205 AFR heads that I'd like to put on. Along with a nice cam for boost. I'd like to order the cam by tommorow so what would everyone suggest? I'd like some good power but not way over the top. That would go good with the heads and about 9 lbs of boost. Also anything else u would suggest would be great. Like what kind of lifters and such. And any deals uve seen around. Thanks a lot guys I'm hoping to start it this Monday

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Dan(mr.gto) just texted me and said he posted something on here so i figured i would jump on!

Long time no talk eagle & mook what's new?

Sup dude! What car you rollin around in this year? Planning to make it out to Lukes this year?

Yea hopefully they can get it out fast cuz I was hoping to have a lot done next week. And yea it's a Maggie I was thinking bout looking around for a procharger for a trade or something but we will see. Anything else?

Not satisfied with the Maggie? How far built is your bottom end? What power are you looking to get out of the setup? I'm just curious how the Maggie isn't meeting expectations... or maybe you just want to go bigger than you can by pullying down the current setup?

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
Sup dude! What car you rollin around in this year? Planning to make it out to Lukes this year?

Not satisfied with the Maggie? How far built is your bottom end? What power are you looking to get out of the setup? I'm just curious how the Maggie isn't meeting expectations... or maybe you just want to go bigger than you can by pullying down the current setup?

Rolling in a boosted ls2 vette :)

I wish haha!! I sold the cobalt, and am driving a truck right now. I'm just finishing my second year of college and the bills are consuming the majority of my income so a car's going to have to wait

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info