Another cop fails at a chase

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
There was actually a chase in Villa Park the other day. I pull up to work on my bike and everyone was like "was that you runnin from the cops"?
Apparently they saw a biker on a yellow bike like mine take the turn on North and Ardmore at over 60mph with his knee draggin on the ground and a cop behind him. Then they saw 4 more cops behind that cop. Dude jumped onto Hill avenue rippin through the gears and came out on Villa sideways and almost went under a coworkers car. I think he ended up getting away.
Sucks cause I missed it by like 2 minutes and I am glad I didn't get blamed by the police.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
Speed dont kill, its the sudden stop that does :D
x3

Cops just shouldn't even bother pulling over bikes.
ditto

I've seen most of these vids, Riski have you seen the one I think they are in texas or one of those southern states, guy attemps a 200+mph run and on his second or third pass he flys by a cop and the cop tries catching him. Yes he's on a busa and he actually almost runs out of gas.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Spike strips work well too:bigthumb:

Cops cant hit, damage or stop in front of a bike LEGALLY, due to the fact it will cause the rider to fall and possiably die, also they are not allowed to give chase if the bike is traveling over 100mph or is in dangering the public with attempting to stop the bike for "minor" traffic violations, now if you rob a bank or hurt someone and try to run, all bets are off.....

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Cops cant hit, damage or stop in front of a bike LEGALLY, due to the fact it will cause the rider to fall and possiably die, also they are not allowed to give chase if the bike is traveling over 100mph or is in dangering the public with attempting to stop the bike for "minor" traffic violations, now if you rob a bank or hurt someone and try to run, all bets are off.....

Meh, a nice chain across the road would do the trick....like in the movies

andcbii

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2008
I feel like endangering the lives of other people with a 700 pound projectile to be a bit more than a minor violation. I don't see a problem with using a spike strip. Hell they should just gun 'em down at that point.

:hsugh:

I have to disagree..... running from the cops should not auto result in them shooting you or doing something they know could possibly kill you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info