AMS Tunes My GT-R!

OneBadGTR

R35/ZR-1
Mar 9, 2010
Bloomingdale
Chris @ AMS has done it again. I brought my car to AMS for some tuning and my car was having running issues. I just thought it was the "boost/fuel cut" kicking it since I installed the catless dp's. However I was wrong and Chris without hesitation was able to see exactly what the problem was. It was my cam angle sensor. Ready to replace the sensor AMS had found it was just loose! That was my culprit. After solving that issue Chris was able to safely make a ton of power without even coming close to the limits of the car! The car made 530 AWHP and 513 TORQUE! I was surprised as all that is done to the car is catless dp's, midpipe , intake, and tune. I highly recommend Eric for any GT-R tuning and the shop AMS has is top notch! Im so glad I took my car there. Im sure I will see them again soon.....Possibly turbos???

Thanks again Chris!
4493845884_b3f0e313a1_b.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuQ9NjwTIMU

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Chris@AMS is an old friend of mine, he started as shop bitch and has worked his way up to being one of the tuners. He's a smart dude, def would trust him around my cars. Congrats on the numbers :bigthumb: AMS does top notch work, our 3800 vendors should take a page out of their book, i'm sure twisted together wires with a little electrical tape on them isn't something you find coming out of AMS..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info