Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
yea the race w/ Perry.....why I slowed down and didnt stay in it.....the bolt that pulls tension on the chain, and holds the axle straight.....Pulled it out the threads upon the shift between 3-4.....could of went BAD, but it was a 10 min fix......Now it is threaded all the way through the block which is 11/4" instead of 1/4" that came stock!

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
The block was made to only have 4 threads hold it....and upon shifting it like a mad man, pulled the threads right out
IMG_0264.jpg

The stripped out block....
IMG_0265.jpg

Now it is back together and 1000X stronger and will not happen again....Taped and threaded all the way through

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
yea the race w/ Perry.....why I slowed down and didnt stay in it.....the bolt that pulls tension on the chain, and holds the axle straight.....Pulled it out the threads upon the shift between 3-4.....could of went BAD, but it was a 10 min fix......Now it is threaded all the way through the block which is 11/4" instead of 1/4" that came stock!

Yea, Ricky was saying your wheel was wobbling and sparks were flying. Where were u on Friday? We went up to Schaumburg and cruised a bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info