hey turbo/fi guys... i have a bunch of piping/couplers here.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I just redid all of my i/c piping, and when I did it, I purchased an entire black 2.5" piping kit off of ebay. and didnt use much of anything from it.

I will be making a separate fs post when time allows.. but for now- if you need something or know someone who does, post up.

i have bunches of couplers, t-bolt clamps, and pipes.

I also know for a fact I have two 2.5" rfl adapter pipes. one new, one used. chrome.

just like these...

0326000944.jpg

F%202.5%20pipe.jpg

most of the couplers i have are black, some blue, some straights, some 90s, some other stuff, most if not all are 2.5".

most of the pipes I have are black, with rolled ends.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My guess is he will run 4" cold side and 3.5" hot side?

I will be extremely e n t i c e d if i could see a pic of all those couplers to see what i can and can't use for my friends car. He's starting from scratch as far as i know, doesn't have anything but an i/c. We'll be tackling this on April 3rd so.. get a pic kthx.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
My guess is he will run 4" cold side and 3.5" hot side?

I will be extremely e n t i c e d if i could see a pic of all those couplers to see what i can and can't use for my friends car. He's starting from scratch as far as i know, doesn't have anything but an i/c. We'll be tackling this on April 3rd so.. get a pic kthx.

Steve is putting putting a turbo on that junk box. I thought he was joking. :rollpicard:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
haha, nope, he bought one yesterday and we're definitely planning on installing it next weekend. So all of you fools better be there to swing cause this guy is going to break exhaust manifold studs on the manifold, and even break them inside the head. He's a little weird too, always talks about himself referring to himself, it's weird :dunno:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
haha, nope, he bought one yesterday and we're definitely planning on installing it next weekend. So all of you fools better be there to swing cause this guy is going to break exhaust manifold studs on the manifold, and even break them inside the head. He's a little weird too, always talks about himself referring to himself, it's weird :dunno:

i have a ported rear manifold with a turned #6 primary and the outlet welded over if your friend is interested... its not pretty but it works well.

:dunno: :rofl: Prolly 2", just cuz I made fun of your 2.5" :rofl:

we are seriously fighting. :s00ls:

why not go 2.5". i have plenty.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info