Buddy may be selling GTO

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Hey guys,

i was talking to a friend of mine over the weekend, and he mentioned that he is about 85% sure he going to put his gto up for sale.....
i didnt want to post this in the for sale section, cuz, this is a feeler of a feeler.

2006 Impulse Blue Gto with the blue leather. Automatic with 19K miles on it.
He bought it new and has babied it. The has never floored it from a dead stop !

I'm the only one who has detailed it ( except last summer, never got over there and he never brought it up ) garaged its whole life.

just wondering if any one would be interested.
post up
thanks

Edmond

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
The GTO's are not holding up their values very well. I remember when they came out again and those douches were talking about how their "goats are rare" and how they're "going to appreciate in value" and other senseless talk.

I guess a few diehards still believe their GTO's are still worth $20k+

Sorry but I find it difficult to believe that someone would buy a 400 HP car and never floor it even once.:s00ls:

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
this guy is nervous as all shit,
trust me, on the "never floored it"
like i said, never slammed to the floor from a dead stop. he is too concerned with it kicking the arse out whacking another car.

he was one of the "die hards" who thought the car would always be worth 30K. not die hard enough if he is selling it, if you ask me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info