Fixing air rachet

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I recently got a 60gal 155psi compressor for the shop and decided to hit my aunt up for some tools. My uncles passed away 5 years ago and he was some type of supervisor in a machine shop. He basically has any tool and measuring device you can think of. There is easily $20k worth of tools in his garage, all in immaculate condition.

Back on topic, I got a Craftsman air rachet about a week ago and just used it for the first time today. Took off two bolts holding the fuel filter on my truck off and it just started shooting air out of the vent on the one side until I disconnected it. After removing the round plastic screw thingy from behind the trigger, I pulled the little spring out, and there looked to be something underneath the spring that pushes the little metal thing out the other side. It was falling apart like it was made of wax or something. Anyone know what this is and where I can get parts for it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info