I found a few pics of my old mustangs....

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
My 2000 GT auto.....Bought it w/ 10k miles....and the same day I bought a New wrapped in plastic 2002 Yellow GT back in 2001.....

Here it is on a website I bought the side decal and me and friend cut the kit up to make it look better....and to this day still uses my pic to sell the kit...
http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/Products/Corral/FirePony101A.html
http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/CustomerCars/CustomerCars58.html

Did 4:10 gears, LT's, X pipe, flowmasters. Cold air, C&L mass air and intake plen., and 100 shot....
00gt.jpg

00gt1.jpg

00gt2.jpg

Dont have pics of my yellow one....they are on another hard drive of a dead computer....

Then the 2003 GT.....
Pic'ed with Tom's old mustang when he came done to vist me in NC while I was station at Fort Bragg....

Same mods, but w/ 2 sets of 18" cobra wheels, satin and polished...Satin had 335's Pilot Sports, polished had Nitto drag radials.....01 Cobra seats, rear seat delete, mach 1000 system w/ 2 JL's in place of the mach subs, twin bottles on the rear seat delete, and the exhaust I made and the thing was retarded loud.....
03GT.jpg

03GT3.jpg

03GT2.jpg

03GT1.jpg

and then the Fox body.....87 GT.....308, KB forged pistons, Eagle crank, H beam rods, Dart 195 Heads, Vic Jr Intake, 750 carb, 2 stage nitrous plate, and nossle into the intake, no power nothing, TKO 500, King Cobra cluth, alun. drive shaft, 3.73 gear, detriot locker, welded and braced 8.8 w/ 31 spine axles, 10 gal fuel cell w/ mallory fuel pump, 50/50 90/10 shocks w drag springs, convo pros w/ bfg's & et streets.......I miss that car the most.....was a LOT of fun.....

fox.jpg

maybe eagle or ryan can come over and try to save my old hard drive with all my other pics of them and videos....:bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info