Selling the Accord?

See first post for question and answers.

• A

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

TurboACCORD

3rd Mario Brother
Jan 30, 2008
Lately I've been thinking that this project is gonna cost me a little more than I thought. I've already been through close to $200 on a battery, spark plugs and wires, and other things I didn't think I'd have to deal with. (Not to mention all the hours of labor I've put into it)

I guess what I'm looking for is an opinion. I've found a 91 240sx with very minor problems for $1200. Now I know I can get at least $2000 for my Accord. Should I...

A) Sell the car for what I can get for it and buy the 240
B) Sell the car for what I can get for it and buy a... (suggestions?)
C) Keep the car and bust my balls to make this car the beast it should be

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Lately I've been thinking that this project is gonna cost me a little more than I thought. I've already been through close to $200 on a battery, spark plugs and wires, and other things I didn't think I'd have to deal with. (Not to mention all the hours of labor I've put into it)

I guess what I'm looking for is an opinion. I've found a 91 240sx with very minor problems for $1200. Now I know I can get at least $2000 for my Accord. Should I...

A) Sell the car for what I can get for it and buy the 240
B) Sell the car for what I can get for it and buy a... (suggestions?)
C) Keep the car and bust my balls to make this car the beast it should be

I said it once to the original seller, I'll say it to you "Without a tune, that thing is gonna blow up"

TurboACCORD

3rd Mario Brother
Jan 30, 2008
Looks aren't everything.

I'll get 2k. I know for sure I can. The guy I bought it from had a buyer for $2100 and the only reason I got it for cheaper was because he was sort of a buddy of mine. It might take a while, but I have time.

Oh and...

I said it once to the original seller, I'll say it to you "Without a tune, that thing is gonna blow up"

I drive it about once a week and baby it because I was even told by my buddy at APG that very same thing lol

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Looks aren't everything.

I'll get 2k. I know for sure I can. The guy I bought it from had a buyer for $2100 and the only reason I got it for cheaper was because he was sort of a buddy of mine. It might take a while, but I have time.

Oh and...

I drive it about once a week and baby it because I was even told by my buddy at APG that very same thing lol

Seriously, I don't think you fully understand, Driving it AT ALL is potentially destroying that engine without a tune, especially since you have stock injectors you are probably running lean as :s00ls: (And that A/F Gauge is narrow-band so it won't tell you anything useful)

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
lmao seriosuly am i reading this post?

for one u wont get 2k.

2nd u wont be beating ws6s any time soon. especially modded ones.

3rd crawlin can be an ass sometimes but he will hand ur ass to u. i would put money on it.

4th u bought it used... thats standard mantience buddy get used to it.

5th bolt ons and mods on crawlins mustang will get better gains then a honda.

6th u sound like dasfinc (no offence das)

7th once again u would have to spend a shit load to get that car even near crawlin

for once im with the mustang guy hahaha

Thread Info