Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It's been several days since we left the Geneva Motor Show and we're still finding cars that we somehow missed out on the floor. We especially don't know how we managed to skip this bad boy in the Brabus booth, as it should have been nearly impossible to miss. It's called the E V12 Coupe, and it's got 800 horsepower. Enough said.

There's nothing new about Brabus stuffing a V12 into an E-Class. They've been doing it since 1996, and have been making twin-turbo models since 2003. The latest version is based off of the new E Coupe, and it's a much prettier car than the awkward looking E V12 Black Baron that we saw in Frankfurt. Fortunately it does share the same engine - a 6.3-liter twin-turbo V12 putting out 800 horsepower and 1047 lb-ft torque. Brabus quotes a 0-100 km/h time of just 3.7 seconds and a top speed of 230 mph, and judging from the performance of their previous cars we are inclined to believe them.

Besides the engine, the E V12 Coupe also comes with larger brakes, a Brabus-spec coilover suspension system, 19-inch wheels and more carbon fiber than you can shake a stick at. The front spoiler, grille, front and rear fenders, rear diffuser, intake system, interior trim and seats are all made from the lightweight material. What is all of this going to cost you? 478,000 Euros – approximately $650,000 using today's exchange rate, or more than 13 E-Class Coupes.

01brabusev12coupe2010.jpg

02brabusev12coupe2010.jpg

03brabusev12coupe2010.jpg

10brabusev12coupe2010.jpg

27brabusev12coupe2010.jpg

Ass ton of pics
http://www.autoblog.com/gallery/2010-brabus-e-v12-coupe

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
Call me crazy, but Im really getting tired of seeing everything murdered out.

well, what if i have always wanted it and unfortunately its now the "in" thing AND i can now afford it? kinda sucks but oh well...

i like the motor swap, love the interior. minus the wing the carbon left unpainted and the wheels arent lookn hot with the shell different colors..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info