Neighbors car

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
So I am kind of in a conundrum. My neighbor has a X-Type Jaguar, and this guy must be the biggest idiot. I park next to him in our lot all the time, and his car rarely moves (once a week). A few months ago I noticed a significant amount of rust on his brake discs. I just assumed it was from not moving for awhile, and didn't think much of it. Then a few months later I noticed that the car has been moving. The rust has gotten to point where I know the brakes are not working. The front to discs have more rust than I've ever seen, the right side is rusted so bad the cooling fins are starting to show on the disc face. There is one corner that is still "working" and that is the rear right, and even that has significant scoring. I wouldn't drive this car 10 feet let alone anywhere of distance. What should I do about this?! I mean what if some kid walks out in front of this car and gets killed?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Its really my neighbors boyfriend...he is kind of a doucher...I have never said a word to him...and even his girlfriend I only say hello when I see her which is once a month. I'd do the brakes for him, but I don't know, and am kind of assuming that both the front calipers are frozen, and I don't have the tools to fix that.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
real-bad-rotor.jpg

The one looks similar to this except more rust on the disc face.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Go tell him before someone dies please. Who knows it might start off a good relationship also!

If I ever saw him I would, I think the last time I saw him was almost a year ago. They are hardly ever home, hold weird hours. I have no idea what he does or how he gets around. I honestly think he goes out on business for most of the week, and comes back every so often.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info