Official Mustang video thread

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It just gets old. The same thing happened with the thread about posting Mustang pictures. I would never go into a thread about F-bodies and post pictures/videos of them doing stupid things. But I'm not a dick, so I guess it makes sense.

I have been getting a little raged up on MW2. I don't think my skill level is representative of my rank, and I'm getting matched up with crazy-good people.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I agree. Start a thread about car crashes and post it in there. Don't be a dick and come in here posting that stuff. All it's going to do is create a flame war.

It just gets old. The same thing happened with the thread about posting Mustang pictures. I would never go into a thread about F-bodies and post pictures/videos of them doing stupid things. But I'm not a dick, so I guess it makes sense.

Uh, this is a Mustang thread, kind of makes sense to me.

lol Mark? Someone else on your sn? :rofl:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's the one thing that actually annoys me the most. It used to be really bad here for a while. I rarely get upset about stuff, but this is one of my 'buttons'. For the most part, I don't say peep about it in other threads. But when people come in this section and post shit, it just gets to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info