What car would you choose?

Which car from the Autobahn Performance Fleet would you choose?

• Total voters

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
For Christmas my girlfriend got me The Autobahn Experience...

This ride and drive event includes three exciting activities in one half-day program. After registration, guests will enjoy a light breakfast where they will meet the coordinators for the day’s event.

One of Autobahn’s professional driving instructors will highlight the unique characteristics of the Performance Fleet; a collection of premium Audi, Cadillac, Lexus, and Porsche vehicles. He will then review the basic dynamics of high-speed driving on Autobahn’s challenging road course. Once instruction is complete, half of the group will head off to the track where participants will get behind the wheel of each of our Performance Fleet vehicles in a lead/follow driving program. At the same time the other group will compete against the clock and each other in a series of tight turns and fast straight-aways driving our Performance Fleet vehicles in an Autocross Competition.

The two groups will rotate at the mid-point of the program. Finally the entire group will return to the race track to experience the high-speed excitement of hot laps driven by our professional instructors. After the on-track portion of their day is over, guests will enjoy a freshly prepared meal while sharing stories of their exciting day at the Autobahn. Autobahn Experience may also be scheduled to begin in the afternoon following your on-site meeting and lunch.

http://drivefastbesafe.com/Autobahn_Experience.html
So according to their website they have 4 cars as a possibility to drive. I am not sure how I end up with a particular car. Just in case I get to choose I want to be prepared. I have my preference out of the box, but I want to know what TCG thinks... Also I am 6'6" and about 215 lbs.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The Lexus is interesting, but Top Gear said the M3 is better than the IS-F and I would agree. It has an 8 speed gear box and apparently it is always looking to change gears. We have already debated the M3 vs CTS-V and I feel that we have established they are, more or less, equal.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The Audi S5 is:

audi-s5-3-big.jpg

http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/models/s5_coupe.html

Thread Info