Possible new winter beater

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
found out my buddy is sellin his '91 civic hatch. its got fresh paint, 30k on the rebuilt d15z6, he just repainted the interior black. im going to look at it tmrw and probably buy it, he wants 1700 for it.

honda.jpg

honda3.jpg

honda4.jpg

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Where's this car at? I just saw one that's 100% identical in my bank parking lot. The dude works at the Wendy's right next door haha

its in frankfort, i highly doubt it was the same one as this one doesnt have plates on it.

anywho went and looked at it soo it runs absolutely amazing, trans shifts perfect, car doesnt show its age at all, only a little bit of rust is just starting to bubble in the corners, underneath the car is all undercoated, it has new ball joints, door handles are shaved, the electrical system checks out meaning everything work with the car, its has the 4 wheel disc conversion with drilled and slotted rotors. now some of the bad, the body kit is cracked in some places, the body has 202k on it, theres no power steering, the paint is chipped in a few areas, and the worst thing is that the previous owner (not my buddy) had the clutch replaced about 1k ago with a 6 puck clutch, that thing is complete overkill, its such a bitch to get it to get goin. so i didnt buy it tonight, lookin for some input from dasfinc on how hard it would be to swap to an oem clutch.

didnt take any pictures either as i forgot my camera

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info