Votes: 18 29.0%
  • G8 GT

Votes: 44 71.0%

• Total voters

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
G8 GT. Nice, quiet and comfortable ride while still being sporty and aggressive for a full size sedan. Seeing as you have the Mustang to go fast, I'd go with the more comfy option as the DD rather than another racecar.

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
This thread has gone over much better than the one you posted at CMC. There were like two serious answers over there. I think part of it is that you left out the 'other' option here.

lol I missed up when I gave them a 3rd option of "other"

Well our family/wife's car is a 06 V6 Sonata which has been a great car. The mileage is getting close to 80k. I'd like to upgrade to something that will carry 4 people and there junk w/o issue. Something I can drive wherever whenever w/o worries.

My current DD is being shared with my kid for school, leaving my ass at home with NO car like now.

So I'd like something with some potential to mod in the future, CAI and exhaust :)

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'd like to upgrade to something that will carry 4 people and there junk w/o issue. Something I can drive wherever whenever w/o worries.

The G8's back seat is really quite roomy. It's almost as much if not equal to the space in the back of the Grand Marquis. The trunk is decent sized too. It's really not very deep though. A 2' square section of the back seat also folds down for long items you want to jam in the trunk. It would have been nice if the whole thing came down though.

Thread Info